Port of Wilmington - South Gate Complex
Prebid Date2/17/20 5:30 pm
Bid Date3/18/20 1:00 pm
Company & Contacts
Brad Martin 919-795-6919 email@example.com
1 Shipyard Boulevard, Wilimington, NC 28401
REBID DAY DETAILS: UPDATED 3.23.2020
Attention: Pursuant to Governor Cooper’s executive order 17 and 18, which limits gatherings to 10 people or less, this bid opening will be available via WebEx. Listed below are detail instruction as to how this bid will be conducted.
The link to join this WebEx Video Conference is below:
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
1:00 pm | 2 hrs
Meeting link: https://barnhill.webex.com/barnhill/j.php?MTID=m14c86371f9cc503ee596f27c6d62c633
Meeting number: 471 330 017 Password: pPrPm8PWs52
More ways to join
Join by video system
You can also dial 184.108.40.206 and enter your meeting number. Join by phone
+1-415-655-0003 US TOLL
Access code: 471 330 01
Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com
1. The bid openings will be held in Room 100, the Executive Board Room.
2. Starting at 12:30 PM, Barnhill & NCSPA personnel will be stationed at the main entrance to receive the bid packages. Contractors will not be allowed into the building at this time.
3. Starting at 1:00 PM, we will open bids. Only the contractors present for their particular bid package will be allowed into the Board room. At the conclusion of opening bids for each bid package, the contractors in the room will be required to leave the building.
4. The next group of contractors for the 2nd bid package will be allowed to enter the building. After the
opening of all bids for the 2nd bid package, the contractors will be required to leave the building.
5. This process will continue for the opening of the remainder of the bid packages.
6. The NCSPA requests that the contractors be limited to one representative, i.e. – only one representative from each company will be allowed in the room.
BP390 – TURNKEY CONCRETE BP400 – TURNKEY MASONRY BP750 – METAL WALL PANELS BP980 – ACOUSTICAL CEILINGS BP1010 – IDENTIFICATION DEVICES
BP1230 – FINISH CARPENTRY AND CASEWORK BP1350 – GENERAL CONTRACTING
BP1400 – ELEVATORS BP2100 – FIRE PROTECTION BP2200 – PLUMBING
BP3213 – HEAVY DUTY CONCRETE PAVING BP3231 – FENCES & GATES
BP3290 – LANDSCAPING
An open RE-BID will be held for all pre-qualified bidders on Wednesday March 25, 2020, 1PM, at the NC Ports Maritime Building, Room 100 Executive Board Room, 2202 Burnett Blvd, Wilmington, NC, 28401. This will be a public via Webex Re-Bid for the North Carolina Port of Wilmington.